About Lidocaine Topical Creme
- Active Ingredient: Lidocaine HCl (10.56%); topical anesthetic.
- Inactive Ingredients: Methylparaben, Generic hypoallergenic filler, Water.
Use Lidocaine 10.56% as a foot pain, back pain, muscle and joint pain, or arthritis pain relief cream. Works great on mosquito bites. Lidocaine 10.56% comes in an odor-free cream that stays wet on its own–allowing maximum absorption into the applied area.
Lidocaine 10 is Real-time Pain Relief without a prescription. ®
HOW MUCH IS 30 GRAMS?
-In liquid form, this is as much content as a small tube of toothpaste.
WORKS IN MINUTES:
- Fast-acting Lidocaine cream penetrates to provide numbing relief for hours.
- Easily washes out of clothing.
- Low incidence of contact dermatitis (non-allergenic to most)
- Adults and Children over 12: Apply a thin layer to affected area every six to eight hours.
- Children 12 years or younger: Consult a doctor.
Do not use on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated, or swollen skin.
Do not use on puncture wounds.
Do not use for more than one week without consulting a doctor.
Do not allow contact with eyes or mucus surfaces.
Do not apply local heat, such as heating pads, to the area of use.
Do not use if the underlying condition worsens. Please consult a doctor.
Do not use if symptoms persist for more than seven (7) days. Again, consult a doctor.
Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
Do not ingest; if swallowed, get medical help immediately.
WITH RARE EXCEPTIONS, WE SHIP THE SAME DAY THE ORDER IS RECEIVED!